Dad and I decided that even though the kids were all tired, we were already all the way up there- so we might as well go see the This Is The Place monument. The kids all loved statues, and of course wanted to pose with the "HUMANS" (Matthew's word for people) Too cute!
My kids look fantastically dirty, and I promise that Matthew wasn't bleeding, that's his red push pop that missed his mouth.
Dad took us to the Old Spaghetti Factory next, I've never seen the kids eat or drink so much!! Josh told us he had already gone to the Spaghetti Factory (In Denver)- since he's not a big fan of pasta he was very put out by this!!
We then left Dad to go pick up Mom, and I took all the kids to the Airport to get Alex :) He was flying in for Michael and Tania's sealing the next day, and to help me drive home!






0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment