Sunday, August 30, 2009

Park Time

I left Jeremiah and Matthew at my parent's house, and drove to Denver on July 18th for my High School Reunion. The reunion was a bust, and in my opinion more like a brag fest- and a singles hookup :(
I did however get to stay at one of my best friend's house, and see many old friends in the two days I was there, so I guess it wasn't all that bad. I also got to see Joshua!! He was having fun at his Dad's house, but said he wanted to go with me :( It was hard to tell him he had to stay, but his Dad had taken the next week off work to be with him, so I had to.
Then Benjamin and I made another long drive to my sister's house in Utah, I think he was starting to get sick of the car by now, but really didn't complain all that much.
We took trips down the street to the park while my sister was at work, and even meet a horse that we could feed- the kids named him BROWNIE :)
I love the weather in Utah! Nice enough to play outside without sweating just sitting in the shade!




Posted by Picasa

0 HOLLERS!: