Sunday, July 3, 2016

July 1st

The city of Haslet has a great firework show (and they had a parade, but it certainly doesn't fall in the "great" catigory) that we attended on July 1st.

Ben and his best friend since pre-school:

A couple pictures from the parade:

Look who isn't running under tables hiding when he sees "moo-cow" anymore! (Oh, and the two other boys are friends of ours)

It was hot; really hot when you run around playing football!

Part of the big group we had- this is the good looking bunch 😝

I didn't take any pictures of the fireworks, but they were AMAZING! I love sitting so close that you can smell them, and have ash fall on you 😍 We listened to good music, and our world was one bright flash after another!

After the show was over Ben asked what time it was. When I told him he complained loudly (and in a slightly whiny voice) that he "wanted to go to bed before 10pm!" 
What the what?!?!? Seriously dude! Lol







0 HOLLERS!: