Day two of Cub Camp was just as exciting as the first day, but not nearly as loud!
I was able to teach inside again, this time doing Dream Catchers. This was quite complicated for the boys, even with all the help from the den walkers. Thankfully they split the off the Wolves from the Bears and Webelos, but it was still hard for them.
I did not take a picture of the classes, nor has Ben had the chance to make the set I had left over for him. Eventually we will get to that.
Ben and I did have fun at lunch together. They brought the Tots class out for the traveling dairy, which they all seemed to love. Ben left that class thinking that he needs to eat four bowls of frosted mini wheats every day, because he needs the calcium for his bones! HA HA
Then Ben and I had fun with the props in the gym, aren't these so cute??




0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment