Sunday, December 25, 2011

Still driving back

My dad found another great spot to pull of and sight see while we were driving back, it was smelly, but fun :)



I really do believe that only my dad would throw smelly water onto my kids... too bad they thought it was fun too, and I had to intervene before too much clothing was saturated, because the smell would never leave my car or their clothes!

Josh was done getting his picture taken by now, big surprise, and Nana had to hold him still! ;)
Please don't step in it, please don't step in it, please don't step in it!

Ben thought this was so funny: sneaking up and hiding away from mommy, with Papa  :)

Camping and not showering for two days does not make me look good :(  After much persuasion, I very reluctantly allowed my mother to take this picture.  She said I needed at least one picture with me in it....I'm still not sure about that logic ;)

Oh yes Daddy... sooo funny....
:D
Posted by Picasa

0 HOLLERS!: