One very good thing about Papa, he can always be trusted on to have some project in the works, or at least a project in mind.
This time I brought Jeremiah's Wolf book with us, since I figured we have two weeks to focus on it, and who better to help us then the all-knowing, scout fanatic, Papa!!??
It took Papa and Jeremiah no time at all to pick a project and begin the construction for walking stilts.
Boy does Papa have some amazing tools!
This is every boy's dream...This time I brought Jeremiah's Wolf book with us, since I figured we have two weeks to focus on it, and who better to help us then the all-knowing, scout fanatic, Papa!!??
It took Papa and Jeremiah no time at all to pick a project and begin the construction for walking stilts.
Boy does Papa have some amazing tools!
The completed project, and one proud Jeremiah!
The trick is learning to walk on them! I can't tell you how many stilts we had growing up, mostly because I was honored with three younger brothers in the Scouting program- and I can't have them doing something I can't, now can I?? My dad even made ones that had low steps for beginners, and when you spun them around they also had high steps for the advanced walker!
Jeremiah was very unsure about these stilts, and only tried it a handful of times before he gave up.
However, Papa was eager to show him how to use them, and successfully took a few steps :)
Even Daddy gave it a good shot :D
Somehow walking on stilts as an adult seems a little more difficult then I remember it being. Could be that the polls were not long enough.


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment