The mountains in Colorado are so beautiful, and I miss them, so I took a bunch of pictures to look at forever :)
It had started to rain while we were climbing this hill, and of course one of the boys needed to use the restroom miles from any town! So we pulled off near this river, and saw that it still had snow on top of it! Apparently my dad, who was behind us, didn't notice we were pulling over- or had pulled over, until he was much farther ahead... see him by the tunnel??
We made it all the way up to where the clouds touch the mountains, it was so breath taking!!
We did see a deer down by the pond below the boys, but were never able to get a good picture of it :( Jeremiah was clearly done with pictures by now...
I am so thankful that we left the camp early and took our time driving back. I was able to enjoy the mountains longer, and take quite a few more pictures. Next time, we need to plan for a day hike!


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment