Sunday, June 28, 2009

Josh in spring (HA) football

Josh loved football so much in the fall that he wanted to do it again!
Unfortunately it was bad timing for Alex and I...this is Alex's "busy season" and I joined boot camp again in attempts to lose my "baby weight" (which is still clinging on :( !!! )

Alex made it to most games, I only made it to a few, and both of us were there at only two!! The team did fantastic, and on Saturday they participated in tournaments. Poor kids though!! Games started at 9am, and it was already 92 out! By the time the final game for Champion was going to start it was 103!!! AUGH- HOT
Thankfully they postponed the game until sometime this week, the poor kids were hardly moving in their last game... more like stumbling around confused! Josh did great, caught an interception, and scored an extra point!! GO JOSH!
Here is a picture of his team after the first game....

Then poor sweaty Josh during his second game...

Can't wait to see how they do in their last game :) Next, Josh wants to try Karate... let's hope I can find a class that doesn't brake the bank!

1 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

somehow it just doesn't seem right to play football when it's hot, does it? But go Josh!!!