Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dancing Ben

Benjamin loves to dance to music, from the radio, the TV, and even the DS.
It's very amusing to me because sometimes he hears the music before I do. One time we were at work cleaning after a shift, and he had climbed up onto the table and started to sway... it wasn't until then that I even noticed that Jeremiah was playing Mario Bros on the other side of the room and Ben was dancing away!
This was one morning when Matt was watching Backyardigans.....

5 HOLLERS!:

Anonymous said...

Awww! so cute! If he continues to dance, all the girls will love him!

Mom said...

how cute is that??? he's adorable.

Tassia said...

Too CUTE!!! Reminds me a lot of Luke he loved to, and still loves to dance! Super cute!

I have a good life said...

What a cute little dancer! :) Let's try and do something this summer. I miss seeing you!

AngeeBee said...

So cute! That lil diaper can sure sway....