Today I ran the Zoo Run, and it was a really great race to be in.
The weather was nice, there were lots of people- but not too many, and there was lots to do before and after the race.
I decided to run just a few weeks ago, and only half-heartily trained to run. With that said, I didn't do as well as I would have liked- but I didn't do terrible either.
My mom came out to see me, and I made a big deal about seeing her on the sidelines because at the Turkey Trot I totally missed her :)
So this is me being a dork while running!! (thanks for the pic, and support mom!)

5 HOLLERS!:
Anne! You are so tiny!! You are a fantastic runner from the looks of it! Well done!! I will do something like that once my boobs shrink...
Great job! I just ran my first 5k (the race for the cure) and did okay. Trying to decide if I want to do another.
You rock!! Way to go. I love the action shot!
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. How much fun is that!?! Great job!
Good for you!!! You are such an inspiration!! Keep it up, you look fantastic!!
Post a Comment