I know...FINALLY right???
LoL
Yesterday at work we were in the gym letting the children run around because it was too wet to play outside, and Mr Benjamin just decided it was time to take off!
I was really surprised, he was so steady and walked around everywhere!!!
Took him long enough, I mean- he's almost 14 months!! ;)
This video is from this morning at work. Alex hadn't seen him walk yet....sorry it's kind of blurry, it's from Alex's phone.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
And he WALKS!
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 HOLLERS!:
Yay!!! Isn't the brand new walking so cute!
I saw the blog before i got the text! Congrats on walking!
Soo cute!! Remember how cute he is especially when he is running around driving you crazy!
He started walking just in time for me to come see him!!!! Yay for Ben!
Yeah!! Way to go Ben!!
Love the new background! Way cute!
I love your background, too! :) Go Ben! :)
Yay Ben!! :)
Post a Comment