Totally random pictures I found on my phone, but would love to share :)
I am so thankful for Pinterest... Alex may make fun of me, but I LOVE it. I get great hair ideas, food ideas, organization ideas, parenting ideas... you get the picture.
Here's yet another good Pinterest moment, these I made for my last Staff Meeting in 2011. Fudge Sleighs!!
I am so thankful for Pinterest... Alex may make fun of me, but I LOVE it. I get great hair ideas, food ideas, organization ideas, parenting ideas... you get the picture.
Here's yet another good Pinterest moment, these I made for my last Staff Meeting in 2011. Fudge Sleighs!!
This is Joshua's last Flag Football game :( Sad moment, but I am not about to let him play tackle. I loved his coach too! He was very supportive, VERY loud and outspoken- but over all a great guy.
We went out to eat at Olive Garden (our favorite place to eat!), and apparently Benny boy was tired. He missed all of dinner :(
A great gift from their Aunt, it kept the boys playing for hours. Sadly, it only lasted about a week, but it was fun while they had it :)


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment