Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving 2011 at Gale's House

Alex surprised me when he purchased a huge deep fryer for our Turkey this year, I was sooo excited!

We had Thanksgiving out at Gale's house, where we usually do :)  We've talked about deep frying the Turkey there before, but she was always too afraid we would catch the house on fire.  All the horror stories of people not doing it correctly, ugh!
This year I think she half hoped her house WOULD burn down!  LOL

Alex and his perfect Turkey...

 
 
Gale has a small fenced in area that the kids like to play in; digging holes, burring things, moving dirt around, all the fun stuff :)
Good thing all the cousins play well together, especially when tools are involved!

 
 
 
Alex's sister had me take a few family photos of her and the kids, this one was my favorite :)
(too bad it was almost dark outside, I hate the shadows)

 
Only one out of fifty pictures of the kids actually turns out half way decent!  Even then, this is what you get :)
I'm so thankful for digital cameras!
And I promise, I do wash Ben's face... it just looks so bad because his eczema is right on his checks :(

 
Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Alison said...

That turkey looks yummy!!
Adrienne's kids are soo big! I think the picture turned out great!