Matthew was so excited to graduate Kindergarten, and become a "big kid" at school :)
He was not, however, very excited about mommy wanting to take his picture in front of the pencils, like all the other mommy's were making their kids!
He was not, however, very excited about mommy wanting to take his picture in front of the pencils, like all the other mommy's were making their kids!
I guess it gets a little boring for the kids who have already received their certificate, waiting for the rest of the children to get theirs ;)
They sang the parents a few cute songs (but my camera battery died!!) and then we cleaned up for refreshments. Each teacher had made a small book for each child in her class, with pictures of them throughout the year, and art work that child had made. Unfortunately, Mrs. J mistakenly put the wrong names with the wrong books- and asked us to leave them with her and she would fix it. I didn't realize until I was typing this up, that we never got Matthew's back! :( They did give us a picture CD though, with lots of pictures of the activities they did, SO CUTE!
They sang the parents a few cute songs (but my camera battery died!!) and then we cleaned up for refreshments. Each teacher had made a small book for each child in her class, with pictures of them throughout the year, and art work that child had made. Unfortunately, Mrs. J mistakenly put the wrong names with the wrong books- and asked us to leave them with her and she would fix it. I didn't realize until I was typing this up, that we never got Matthew's back! :( They did give us a picture CD though, with lots of pictures of the activities they did, SO CUTE!


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment