I had SO much fun with Valentines Day this year :) Mostly because I love anything to do with Chocolate and sweets!
Unfortunately, I waited until the last minute for everything- so half my wonderful ideas went undone, projects for next year maybe?? That's it- I was just getting a jump start on next year ;)
First I worked on gifts for my staff at the Y... I tried to give them gifts throughout the month, and for V Day I made heart shaped cake balls!! This was the biggest accomplishment for me :) My friend, Dez, made some of the best I've ever had, and she walked me through how to make them!
Here's a picture after they were frozen into heart shapes:
And here is the finalized, Chocolate dipped hearts :)
They were sooo yummy!!!
Next I worked on treats for my church class. Did I ever mention how much I love them?? I had a busy group- 14 every week, that were age 10 turning 11. I loved to reward them for participating in class, and adding so much knowledge to the lessons :)
So I made my favorite...and most of theirs.... SNICKER DOODLES!
Then we worked on Valentines for Jeremiah and Matt to give to their classmates. Josh was way too cool to give home made crafts this year :( I was very sad- since I love making them with the boys. He chose to buy a dipping stick and powder, and simply sign his name. Well, it's the thought that counts right?
Jeremiah made Cell Phones! I think they are super cute :)
Matthew made rockets!
These were so fun to make with the boys, it was great that they got way into making gifts for Valentines :)


0 HOLLERS!:
Post a Comment