Monday, May 23, 2011

Feb SNOW!!

Texas really does get snow every once in a while! :D

This storm shut down most of Fort Worth for about 3 days.  School was out, my work was closed, and hardly anyone drove down neighborhood streets.  Alex did go to work- can't stop a 4x4 I guess!

It was so cold in the mornings, even my window frames had frost!

The boys and their friends went "ice skating" down the street.  They actually started by trying to take the ice off my neighbor's driveway...but got a little distracted!  I have some pretty funny videos of them running and sliding on feet, legs, bums, and stomachs :)

And it kept snowing :)
The boys would cheer when we got the phone call that school was cancelled another day!



I think even Zoey enjoyed the snow.


Joshua built a snow fort, it's so cute when it's this little! 
Makes me miss some of the snow forts my siblings and I would make :D


We gave Matt the task of removing snow from the trampoline.  I was worried the weight of snow would stretch it out too much. 
Posted by Picasa

0 HOLLERS!: