Gale LOVES to do fun projects with the boys when she comes over to babysit.
Alex and I have been lucky enough so far this year, to regularly claim her time once a month, so that we can head to the Temple in Dallas.
This time (I think it was the end of January) she brought out paints and string for some painting. The boys were very excited, and could hardly wait to start!
Very handy to have these nice aprons from a previous Home Depot project ;)
Alex and I have been lucky enough so far this year, to regularly claim her time once a month, so that we can head to the Temple in Dallas.
This time (I think it was the end of January) she brought out paints and string for some painting. The boys were very excited, and could hardly wait to start!
Very handy to have these nice aprons from a previous Home Depot project ;)
It's really too bad that I don't have pictures of the finished products :( I remember the boys being so proud of all their paintings when we got home too!
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law, that really takes the time to enjoy spending time with our kids. It makes going out on dates so much more enjoyable- I hate stressing when we have a teenage babysitter!!
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful mother-in-law, that really takes the time to enjoy spending time with our kids. It makes going out on dates so much more enjoyable- I hate stressing when we have a teenage babysitter!!
So, THANK YOU GALE!


1 HOLLERS!:
Hi to "the other" Powells! :)
Such great pictures; it's so nice to see what you guys have been up to. I have a new blog now (the old one was full - guess I had too many pictures!): kerstiandboys2.blogspot
Have a wonderful summer!
much love,
the Philly Powells :)
Post a Comment