I have fallen so far behind in my posts! So today is post overload :)
Jeremiah turned 7 on May 18th, and asked for a football themed cake. I tried not to make it too similar to Joshua- and it ended up being the biggest cake disaster ever!
My biggest complaint against the cake was that it curled when I put the skittles on for people- the whole stadium ended up falling, and even when propped with toothpicks it still looked like a tornado hit it! I cried :(
But the truth is, the boys didn't care- it tasted good, and that's all they wanted!
My biggest complaint against the cake was that it curled when I put the skittles on for people- the whole stadium ended up falling, and even when propped with toothpicks it still looked like a tornado hit it! I cried :(
But the truth is, the boys didn't care- it tasted good, and that's all they wanted!
Oh, actually- all they wanted was to keep blowing out the candles, again, and again, and again!
7 things I love about Jeremiah:
1) He is so sweet to little kids! He adores his baby brother :)
2) He can make you smile, even when you are frustrated with him.
3) He loves to sing! But I love it the most when he sings ABC's or Twinkle Little Star to Benjamin.
4) He is very dramatic! I love that any time he says "This is the worst day- EVER", I know that ten minutes later it's "the BEST day ever!"
5) He is so creative, it amazes me the things he will think about to pretend play.
6) He loves to "pose" for pictures, flashing hand signs and dance moves- it's great! Rarely will you get a still photo of him.
7) He is independent, in every way. I know this can be hard sometimes, but I know he will be a wonderful, self thinking adult when he grows up... what's not to love about that?
I love you Jeremiah, Happy Birthday man!


1 HOLLERS!:
Jeremiah is growing up so fast! I think the cake turned out so great- you have the best ideas.
Post a Comment