Saturday, May 29, 2010

1st set of Football Games

We have two boys playing spring flag football through the YMCA this year, and it makes for very busy nights! They both practice Tuesday and Thursday nights (when there isn't a game on that night) and have games on Saturday. Thankfully Alex has not been working as late as he usually does for this time of year, and can take Josh to his practice.
This first set of games we both made it to, Jeremiah's was at 11 and Joshua's was a 1. I am very thankful for the park that sits in the same block as the football field... as that is where I spend most of my time :)

But I have to say that this is the best way to keep an eye on Ben. He loves to watch the game, it's just hard to keep him from running on the field to join the team!

Both boys have light blue shirts, and wear the number 5. Josh has yellow lettering and white shorts, and Jeremiah has white lettering and black shorts.
Next year, I think they should be on the same team!

Posted by Picasa

0 HOLLERS!: