Friday, April 16, 2010

Legos, Legos, Legos!!!

We've acquired quite the collection of Lego's over the years, and it's finally time to give them a real home!
For Christmas we started to build the boys a Lego table- and it's still a work in progress.
That's mostly because I keep changing my mind about how I want it built!! This is as far as we gotten, with the idea that it would just slide under the bed in their room. Then I moved rooms around, and there is no longer a place to slide it under!
I spent hours sorting the Lego's into the different buckets, and I feel like I wasted it because the boys are not nearly as anal as I can be... go figure.

Jeremiah, Josh, and his BR, R, built the ALAMO!

So then I broke out the boards we bought to glue onto the table, with the intention of adding roads between the plates.....
Right now they are just set on top, which is great because the boys are always moving around the "water" (blue) boards.
This is what is currently on the table- a police station, with only one jail cell because "there aren't that many bad guys." BUT it does have it's own playground with a slide!!
How awesome :)

Posted by Picasa

1 HOLLERS!:

Mom said...

legos rock... you are a great mom to let them play with them when I hear so many won't because of the mess. Have fun!