(from Nov 1st)
Game days are fun- mostly because we get to hang out with family for an hour, and the kids love to just run around the fields... but it's also great to watch Joshua enjoy learning to play a sport so much.
Matt doing what he does best.... playing in water.
And yes, we are wearing shorts in November.
Ben eating Nana's hair.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Fun Football Games
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 HOLLERS!:
I love Texas weather :-) I am glad Josh is playing football- it's so much fun to hang out and chat for an hour, play with the kids, watch Josh and enjoy being outdoors. Ben's a crackup. I knew he was pulling on my hair, didn't know he was eating it- hahah. Glad it was washed before the game :-) so it was clean for him.
Anne -
I found your site through "Joy is my Goal" and saw your super cute haircut on your picture! SO CUTE!
We hope your family is doing well and enjoying the Texas weather and sun!
We send our love from Mexico!
Our site is:
www.theballardbunch.blogspot.com
Lucky duck! My motto here is "don't leave home without a jacket." lol. Sounds like you are doing great! I miss you!
It was good to actually see you yesterday!! Hope you like your hair! I'm sure it's cute! See you Wed!
You got kicked out on July 4th??
lol harsh much?
Talk about independance day haha
.. and yeah I know this is really late cuz I NEVER get on blogspot anymore.. never really did in the first place baha. Hows life?
Shorts in November!! :) LOL and eating hair - great post!
Post a Comment