I THINK NOT!!
Yes...apparently my boys are city boys.
They gingerly walked through the brush, complained about the heat, cried because a bush poked them, said over and over that they wanted to go back to the house, and said "we're lost!"
When we went back to the house, all they wanted to do was play video games :(
When I finally talked them into going back outside to play, they said "in the front yard??" Because obviously that is a crazy thing for Mommy to say! But yes, out here- with no cars for miles, that is fine.

After a few hours of adjusting the boys did come around a bit.
They even wondered off with Daddy to investigate the dead cow. (And then talked about it for weeks!)
They all attempted to fish, unfortunately weenie dogs do not stay on a fishing line very well, and my boys get their patience from their father!

But the one thing that they say was their favorite is each of them getting a turn to drive the truck down dirt roads, and take turns sitting in the bed of the truck with Grandpa Dan.

2 HOLLERS!:
Hey well you did get some cute photos!!! I love the fishing shot and the butterfly! Great stuff! :)
looks like the boys had a great time. I am sure they will disover the joys of the great outdoors as they get bigger. LOL. Love the butterfly pic.
Post a Comment