I love Half-Price Books! Awesome store :) It's great to know that I can get some of my kids favorite stories for less then $5!!
We went there again yesterday, and my kids were being so awesome! They walked right to the Half-Pint section, and picked out stories to read.
I had been browsing through some Clifford stories when I looked around to make sure the kids were all behaving. Then I saw the cutest thing ever!
Jeremiah had found a small sized book, and brought it over to Benjamin in his car seat, sat on the floor in front of him, and started reading to him. Fortunately it was a story he knew well, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". He did his best to read it, and then turned the book around so that Benjamin could see the pictures!!
Then I watched as he brought over several other books to look at, sitting in front of Benjamin the whole time.
When was time to leave Jeremiah insisted that Benjamin needed this book, and that he was going to buy it for him. I tried to tell him that we already had the book at home, but he said that "this one is little, like Ben!" HA HA
I asked for help carrying our treasures to the front, he stuck the book in Ben's car seat and then put it on the counter as soon as we could! Then from the moment it was payed for he wanted it out to put it back in Ben's car seat!
How cute is that???!!!
So I have written a small note in the front of this book, so that Ben can always remember his brothers love, especially when things between them are not so sweet :)
Thanks for the love of little children....it just melts my heart!!

2 HOLLERS!:
awwwh that was so precious--good that you wrote it down. I saw your hubby at the PO on FRI
See - Jeremiah is so sweet AND adorable!!! This is a story you should tell often :)
Post a Comment