I'm finally posting the pictures of the wall we built!
To totally appreciate the huge change our house has been through, the first picture is of the house when we bought it a year ago (dirty and all!) then the last picture is the finished wall- well, and the new carpet, lighting, paint, and other stuff! :)
Now I'm going to paint my bathroom, and hopefully it will put me into labor! HAHA

7 HOLLERS!:
yipee! Walls rock! That is SO awesome! HECK YEA! Go team go!
Oh, and the uhh painting looks cool too.
And the flowers on the table, nice touch for the picture.
... but that wall is AWESOME! So tall, and wallish, and even has a hole in it! I love walls, especially ones with holes! This is the most monumental thing to happen to the Powell family in YEARS!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!
your brother is a goof LOL. Great wall- I think dad and Alex had fun building it right? Glad you had the idea to put it up- now it hides all the toys from view when you are in the kitchen, but it's great to be sitting in the family room and still be able to see and talk to people in the kitchen :-) It's a great wall Anne :-) Love you choice of paint color too- it's awesome! You are a pro at painting.... where ever did you learn to do such a good job??? Must have had practice or something... And Alex did such a great job with all the trim too. Makes it look like it's always been there.
I love your new wall, I really like how it makes BOTH the rooms feel - its perfect :)
Post a Comment