My co-workers threw me a baby shower on Friday at TGIF's, it was so much fun!
Saturday was Jeremiah's last basketball game, I wish I could say that he played alot more at the last game then he did at the first game...but unfortunately I think basketball just isn't his sport :(
Joshua's last game is this Saturday, he seems to enjoy it more- but is looking forward to playing football in a few weeks.
On Monday I went to the midwife, and not much has changed. Apparently when you start dilating it goes more in a cone shape- and last week the lower side was 3cm and the inside was more like closed to 1cm. This week it's an even 3cm all the way! LOL Other then that the only other change was that he dropped a little, to a +1. But she was saying that because this is #4 for me that I probably would not finish effacing or drop until I'm actually in labor.
My actual midwife is out of town right now, she left on Sunday (which is why I was trying to have the baby so early) but she gets back today (sooner then I thought) So the really good thing about not having the baby yet is now she will be there :)!! This will be the first time the person I saw throughout my prenatal care will be there at the birth....unless something else comes up! HAHA
Tuesday I took my exam at school...but still don't know how I did. There were two questions that I seriously just guessed at, I had no clue!!! lol
Projects around the house are coming along great, I'm so excited!! Alex put up the crown molding in the hall bathroom...it looks so nice! Really dresses up the room :) He also put the trim up around the wall he built, which really finishes it off sooooo well! I will post before and after pictures, it's really cool the difference it made! Alex has almost finished staining the bar stools too, I love having them in the house- even if we have to be careful with them. Gosh, it sounds like I'm a slave driver with him! I swear I'm doing my share too :) LOL Actually, all I do it paint right now.
I've only worked out on Tuesday so far this week. Hopefully I will go again tomorrow. I worked last night, and I'm working again tonight. At least I'm trying to keep busy. But I'm really getting frustrated by everyone at work saying "Your still here!!!" LOL
Yesterday Mom and I went shopping for plants and curtains. Unfortunately, after two hours yesterday we are going back out today because I just can't be satisfied! HAHA Just picky I guess.
So I need to finish painting a shelf for Joshua's room, I only got his name done last night...then it's back to the store for me.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Small Updates
News from Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 HOLLERS!:
I can't wait to see the before and afters of the house. You guys are so good at doing stuff for your houses. I am always so impressed. I am glad your midwife will be back and...I guess this baby is already stubborn. He will come out when HE wants to come out! :)
Post a Comment