Another wonderful side view of me :) I've added 22lbs since this whole thing started- and it looks like a basketball up front!
So this is me getting ready for work, another thing I have had just way too much of. I keep pushing myself to work more since I wont be working for a while after I have the baby. And perhaps it will help me go into labor faster!
Last night I had contractions from like 4 to midnight almost every 10 minutes. Sometimes they were more like 5 minutes apart, and sometimes they were as much as 20 minutes. Bummer- I was really hoping.......
So when is this baby going to come?????


2 HOLLERS!:
How fun that you have a blog! You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER! :) I hope this little guy comes soon for you. Lunch was so fun last week! We'll have to do it again.
Why can't I be a cute prego like you? I know, I need to workout and loose like 100 lbs. But just so you know, YOU'RE CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment