Sunday, January 27, 2008

Pregnancy blues :(

OK, so I FINALLY took a picture of my "side-view" today....

it's way too depressing!!

So first, here is a look at what I was at 16 weeks...
Then what I am now at 35 weeks.....


WOW, what a way to depress someone! LOL

I know, I know, it's just baby and in a few weeks it will be over (hopefully sooner rather then latter) BUT STILL!!!!

2 HOLLERS!:

Lis said...

awwwww ... just think of that cute little boy wiggling in there - he can't wait to get out and keep you up all night!!! :D
opps, sorry ... happy thoughts .... you will have a cute little snuggly baby to hold, and you must always use the excuse that the baby needs you to nap with him, so that you can get a nap too :)

nikko said...

::waving::

Hi, Anne!

I wasn't thrilled, either, to be honest. It will grow on you, and you will love him. :o)