OK, so I've been talked into blogging...
let's just see how it goes :)
I have a hard enough time trying to find a quite moment to check my email everyday, let alone trying to share anything that is going on!
So let's just start from what's going on right now.
Joshua is in 2nd grade, and is doing great...or so I thought. Apparently all our moving around has really changed his outlook on how things are done. Yesterday he told me that his friend from just down the street of just over a year (since the last time we moved) told him that they weren't friends anymore. So Josh's solution to the problem was that as soon as school got out we would move again!
So other then that, he is currently playing basketball, and wishes he was in Karate! lol He spends alot of his time on his PSP, but that is usually because I am at work and he hates going there with me now. Says it's too boring. So I guess I don't mind. He's been great at adapting to the new changes in my parenting skills, such a go-with-the-flow guy, it's been really great for me. At least I don't have to put much effort into training him. He's even been a big help reminding Jeremiah that they need to get their responsibilities done before they play games!
Jeremiah is in Pre-K, and going to a private school. It's been awesome for me since he was a little more difficult to be around all the time. He has learned and grown so much in the past few months. Sunday he was even writing his name on his own for me! That's something I really didn't think he had the patients or attention span to do yet!! He is my 0 to 60 in 3 seconds flat kid....and is constantly making some sort of noise, from singing and talking at his highest voice level, to just plain irritating sounds. He makes life so much more entertaining and really, even though I complain I wouldn't have it any other way.
Matthew just turned 3 new years day. I can't believe how big my "baby" is! Although he has hit the stage where his is getting into everything- usually when I get on the computer or phone- he's still adorable. He is very much into Transformers now, and pretends he is Bumble Bee by crawling on the floor, then making some weird "transforming" sounds and then stomps around like a robot. He's also gotten into this phase of dumping out all his toys and being very stubborn about not picking them up...which has convinced me that I have WAY too many toys!!! Want some??????Then there is baby boy number 4, debuting in just about a month! To be honest, I really haven't been able to vent my full feelings about adding to the family- except to a few close friends. But then I found this really awesome book that helped me realize that not everyone is completely excited to find out they are expecting again...so I've taken comfort in knowing that it quite literally will "grow on me"!! For a long time I just ignored the fact that I was pregnant again...until it was too obvious and life changing for me to say that I wasn't. Then I just didn't want to talk about it, not even to the kids. Some friends over Thanksgiving helped me see that this probably wasn't the healthiest choice for us, so I have managed to open up and let the boys feel babies kicks and kiss my huge tummy :) We try to talk to Matt about it, since I'm sure he will have the most issues with the new baby. But he doesn't seem to get it....he still yells "my the baby" when we bring it up. So other then that we are relatively unprepared for this one, but I still have time :)! I have an old dresser that is partly filled with clothes, and lots of ideas of the things I would like to have.....but nothing else. If he came tomorrow we would be scrambling around trying to figure out where he will sleep- and be protected from older siblings!
Oh, and in case you were wondering- NO we don't have a name yet!!!!!!!! lol
That's the kids in a nut shell, and I'm really sick of trying to write stuff! But I guess that's the fun in blogging, everyday I might have something more to say :)
So here's the latest picture of us....



1 HOLLERS!:
:D
I LOVE your blog!!! :)
and WOW - you wrote a lot- great!!
Post a Comment