Saturday, November 5, 2016

July 4th

We had a bright early morning on the 4th, with pancakes at the church.

The plan had been to have the event at a park, but due to a big rainstorm overnight it was moved indoors. I'm not sure many people got the message of the last minute change, because the room wasn't full and there were lots of leftovers (not that my boys were complaining!). 


Then we came home hoping to go out on the lake, but it was such a windy day- so we decided the waves wouldn't be much fun. Boo.

Instead, the boys lit the smoke bombs that were left over from Saturday night.



We wrapped up the day with the North Richland Hills firework show (feeling a bit in the minority I might add). 
It was a warm night, but Snowcones will always make things better! (I don't remember now why Ben was mad, and cell phones take crappy pictures at night!)



0 HOLLERS!: