Monday, August 2, 2010

oh wait... another boating day :)

The last Saturday that my parents were in town we made yet another boat trip... yes, we do this every Saturday :)
Thankfully this week, we had a camera! This is my awesome shot of telling my dad, who was driving, to bring it. And he did. I was eventually thrown from the raft. Sad to say, there are no pictures of my "skipping" across the water. I have a bruise on my leg from the raft... but I got right back on!

Benjamin is starting to enjoy the raft as well, although not for long, and only at slow speeds.

This one is really funny, Jeremiah got tossed for his second time that day... you can see his little bobble head on the left side. Looks like Alex is a bit worn out too, and Matt jumped ship right after this picture. Like I said, they love to swim.

But never fear, they get right back on! Actually, we went back home for lunch- and a staff meeting that my boss had called. Seriously, who ruins a perfectly good Saturday afternoon by having a meeting at 1pm?? I was freezing the whole hour and a half because I made a point to stay in my swimsuit to let him know I was feeling disgruntled about the whole thing.
Right after my meeting we were back on the lake, and Papa got the boys to stand up in the raft this time :)
I think this boat is what keeps me in Texas... without it, I would leave-the whole summer!

Posted by Picasa

0 HOLLERS!: