Monday, February 23, 2009

1st Birthday Party

I know he isn't one yet, but my parents will be out of town for his party...so we decided to have an early birthday!

Sunday afternoon we had Taco Sundays (Joshua's favorite!), Ben got cupcakes, I got a Pineapple Upside-Down cake, and Alex got a special Chocolate- Cookie Dough Ice Cream cake! Dad apparently mixed it Cold Stone style :) It was really tasty, too bad it stayed at their house :( Well actually, it might be a good thing!!!

Benjamin loved his cupcakes! He ended up eating three of them, well, the dog helped too :)


His poor skin!! We've done everything to help him, but he has so many spots...and he scratches all the time :( I changed our bed sheets one night, and the next morning I found little blood spots from him scratching himself too much while sleeping!! POOR KID!!!!




Well, Happy Early Birthday Benjamin....

You're ONE!!!!!

4 HOLLERS!:

I have a good life said...

A year goes by so darn fast! Wow. What a cute cupcake eater. Sorry about his skin. Poor little guy. This darn weather doesn't help I am sure.

Lis said...

WOW - happy early Birthday's everyone!!!

Ben is so cute! Even with his poor skin :( Hope you are able to find something to give him some relief!!

Can't wait to see you NEXT MONTH!!

The Tall and Short of it said...

WOW! 1 year! Time flies so fast!

TiffanyM said...

Happy Birthday! I know it may sound gross, but try putting carmex(the lip stuff) on his cheeks. When i did that with Samuel he definitely showed some improvement!